Interested in reducing your compliance risk? We’re here to help.
Join us on March 11, 2021 at 1 PM CST.
Through our health plan and CMS partnerships, we’ve learned a few things, and we want to share them with you. Join us as we get granular on compliance and share best practices on how to minimize your risk for CMS Corrective Action Plans (CAP).
If you’re asking yourself any of the questions below, you won’t want to miss this webinar.
- Can I fill this gap in my network? Who do I need to contract with?
- What changed in my network to open up a gap I didn’t have before?
- What to do if I get tapped for the new CMS HSD audit.
- Do I have the right mix of providers to serve my members?
- Is my network adequate or excellent?
- What is the impact to adequacy if I remove provider data that is inaccurate or not verified?
- Is my network adequate with only my directory facing providers?
- When was the last time this contracted provider’s information was verified?
Register for live webinar
Deliver on tomorrow’s goals by planning today
We are committed to assisting our customers in their quest for accurate provider directories and adequate health networks that maintain appropriate access to care for your members.
Schedule a consultative session with one of our network management experts to discuss and determine your strategy.
Book a Strategy Session