Quest Analytics On-Demand Webinar
Designing and Building Clinician Networks That Address Social Determinants of Health
Modern Healthcare and Quest Analytics Webinar
What can healthcare organizations do to change the game so more people—ideally everyone—has access to appropriate healthcare services? In this webinar, our panelists will discuss how healthcare organizations are integrating social determinants of health (SDOH) with traditional network adequacy standards to deliver better care to all patients.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How SDOH impact network adequacy and patient access
- Why clinician directory accuracy is important
- What regulators are requiring from health plans
- How healthcare organizations are creating products and programs using SDOH
- Chris Brown, VP Network Analytics, United Healthcare (UHC)
- Juan José Orellana, Healthcare Executive & Advisor, Blue Harbor Consulting Group. Inc.
- John Weis, President & Co-Founder, Quest Analytics
Kristin Russel, Chief Marketing Officer, Quest Analytics
Watch the On-Demand Webinar!
Learn More: Five Takeaways From Our Webinar
As clinicians and payers take on increasing risk for patient outcomes, it is essential that leaders consider the effectiveness of their networks as well as the accuracy of their clinician directories to ensure they are adequately serving their members. Modern Healthcare and Quest Analytics partnered together to host a panel of healthcare experts discussing the importance of considering social determinants of health in building adequate and accurate provider networks
Deliver on tomorrow’s goals by planning today
We are committed to assisting our customers in their quest for accurate provider directories and adequate health networks that maintain appropriate access to care for your members.
Schedule a consultative session with one of our network management experts to discuss and determine your strategy.
Book a Strategy Session
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter