Free On-Demand Webinar
Designing and Building Clinician Networks That Address Social Determinants of Health
Learn how clinician networks and government agencies are integrating social determinants of health with traditional network adequacy standards, to improve the delivery of care to all patients.
Watch this webinar to:
- Understand the impact of Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) on network adequacy and patient access
- Learn why network adequacy and clinician directory accuracy matter
- Gain insights into the data points needed to improve access to care
- Hear how health plans are planning for the future in their management of diverse populations with things like home-based care, telehealth and how this impacts access to care
Moderated by Kristin Russel, Chief Marketing Officer, Quest Analytics
- Chris Brown, VP Network Analytics, United Healthcare (UHC)
- Juan José Orellana, Healthcare Executive & Advisor, Blue Harbor Consulting Group. Inc.
- John Weis, President & Co-Founder, Quest Analytics
View On-Demand Webinar Now!
Designing and building clinician networks that address social determinants of health
As clinicians and payers take on increasing risk for patient outcomes, it is essential that leaders consider the effectiveness of their networks as well as the accuracy of their clinician directories to ensure they are adequately serving their members. Modern Healthcare and Quest Analytics partnered together to host a panel of healthcare experts discussing the importance of considering social determinants of health in building adequate and accurate provider networks