Quest Enterprise Services
The evolution of provider data network reporting for RFPs and more
A Win-Win for Boosting RFP Response Time & Efficiency
Quest Enterprise Services (QES) Access Reporting software simplifies your reporting process, curing many of the pain points for your Sales Teams, Market Analysts and Network Analysts.
Provide your teams with the standard reports they need, get your information to decision-makers sooner and free up valuable time for more strategic business efforts.
A WIN FOR SALES TEAMS & MARKET ANALYSTS:
- Increase response time and become more competitive in the market.
- Improve your win rate.
- Empower Sales Teams to maintain control of the narrative because they know your customers best.
A WIN FOR NETWORK ANALYSTS:
- Solve for your team’s standard reporting needs.
- Get more time to focus on robust and strategic reporting.
- Meet business standards and give your teams what they need to compete.
The all-new QES Access Reporting
At Quest Analytics, we’ve found that up to 50% of network analysts’ time is spent developing standard reports for Sales and RFP teams. We developed QES Access Reporting to improve that!
- Analysts set up report parameters, mapping health plan information and upload census data using our cloud-based Administrative Tool.
- Sales teams, from the field or office, can log in, request and receive standardized, analyst-approved reports to answer most RFPs in minutes instead of days.
- Your organization’s RFP efficiency skyrockets.
Reports in 5 Easy Steps
- Cover page– allows users to create a custom cover page with default settings to populate with brand standards like company logo and specific product-level information
- Access Analysis– taking complicated requirements and streamlining settings to mirror requirements in the proposal. Easy to edit section for calculating time and distance
- Population– easily upload census file for the analysis
- Page Options– will be defaulted, allowing users to run reports easily without relying on analysts
- Review– preview the report attributes before finalizing
Actionable Insights In Your Workflow
We wouldn’t be doing our job if we didn’t add an analytics function to QES Access Reporting. As your teams utilize the Self-Service Sales Tool to create standardized reports, the solution will allow you to collect usage data to understand how many and what reports are being created. This information will enable you to decide how to optimize the tool, what reports to add or remove and what reports have the most effect on your RFP win rate.
Part of the Quest Analytics Family of Solutions
QES Access Reporting is an excellent complement to your Quest Analytics Suite (QAS), allowing your teams to use the Self-Service Sales Tool within QES to fulfill standard proposal requests. At the same time, your analysts still have access to the configurable modules (like disruption, mapping and custom access reporting) that provide the in-depth analysis they depend on.
(QES) Access Reporting is also part of the Quest Analytics Software as a Service offering. Along with Quest Enterprise Services Adequacy and Accuracy, these solutions mean ease of implementation with a single sign-on secure login. Within days your team can be up and running on their web browser with QES Access Reporting.
Start Increasing Your Efficiency Today
Our team is ready to help you respond to simple reports faster, win more often and boost your analysts’ efficiency with QES Access Reporting.
Contact us to learn how.
Learn More About QES Access Reporting