5 WAYS GHOST NETWORKS HARM YOUR PROVIDER NETWORK
- Disrupts access to patient care.
- Creates a distorted view of capacity in service lines and the provider network.
- Causes unintended misrepresentation of the provider network.
- Diminishes the competitive advantage of the provider network.
- Exhausts time and money to recruit new, best-fit providers.
Watch the video below to learn more about how ghost networks impact health plans and health systems.
THE COSTS OF INACCURATE DATA AND GHOST NETWORKS
Jim Brown, SVP of Network Performance, walks through the negative impact of ghost networks on physician groups and health systems. Hear more in our webinar, Ghost Networks: Are They Haunting You?