5 WAYS GHOST NETWORKS HARM YOUR PROVIDER NETWORK
- Disrupts access to patient care.
- Creates a distorted view of capacity in service lines and the provider network.
- Causes unintended misrepresentation of the provider network.
- Diminishes the competitive advantage of the provider network.
- Exhausts time and money to recruit new, best-fit providers.
Watch the video below to learn more about how ghost networks impact health plans and health systems.
THE COSTS OF INACCURATE DATA AND GHOST NETWORKS
Jim Brown, SVP of Network Performance, walks through the negative impact of ghost networks on physician groups and health systems. Hear more in our webinar, Ghost Networks: Are They Haunting You?
LEARN MORE ABOUT GHOST NETWORKS
Now that you know what we mean by ghost networks, explore the rest of our library!
- What Are Ghost Networks Read the Blog
- How Ghost Networks Impact Health Plans & Health Systems Read the Blog
- Four Steps to Increase the Value of Your Physician Network Download the Infographic
- Ghost Networks: Are They Haunting You? Watch the Replay
Quest Analytics Network Performance Services helps you improve the value of your network by ensuring it is adequate, accurate and ghost-free! Learn More