Volume Reporting Includes:
- Quick Network Insights into your Providers and Specialties
- A Simple Five-Step report creation Process
- Enhanced Actionable Insights
- Role-Based Security
ACHIEVE SPEED AND EFFICIENCY THROUGH ENHANCED REPORTING
Your Current Provider Reporting Process
You spend a large amount of time manually producing provider and specialty reports on a project-by-project basis. What if you could leverage a faster and more efficient network reporting workflow?
Your Improved Provider Reporting Process
Volume Reporting eliminates the need to manually produce provider and specialty reports on a project-by-project basis. Reports can be run against multiple projects with more actionable insights than standard QES Project Reports. It’s a better way to:
Reduce your regulatory risk
Get quick insight into network deficiencies
Accelerate compliance monitoring
Gain better leverage in provider negotiations
You will save time, reduce risk and maintain a competitive advantage by improving your network reporting process.
Report outputs include:
Specialty Summary by County
- Passes and fails for each specialty in each county
- Servicing Providers on a Project-by-Project basis
- Network Contracted Providers
- Prospect Providers (non-contracted) to help fill network gaps
- Market Providers (non-contracted) to help fill network gaps
Harness Your Reporting Power
ENHANCED ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS
QES Volume Reporting includes in-depth reporting helping you collaborate with your team to determine the best strategic next steps. You can combine reports and eliminate manual research while saving your team valuable time and resources.
- Maintain compliance confidence by identifying gaps
- Optimize your provider network
- Utilize targeting scenario results in competitive analysis
- Make more informed strategic decisions around improving access to care for your members
Volume Report Role
Designated team members can quickly generate reports across multiple projects and service areas.
DELIVER ON TOMORROW’S GOALS BY PLANNING TODAY
We are committed to assisting our customers in their quest for accurate provider directories and adequate health networks that maintain appropriate access to care for your members.
Schedule a consultative session with one of our network management experts to discuss and determine your strategy.