Quest Analytics, the leader in provider network management solutions and services, will attend AHIP 2023 this week and showcase its Accuracy Services Solution, a part of Quest Enterprise ServicesTM (QESTM). Quest Analytics’ Accuracy Services is the industry’s leading solution for provider data accuracy, uniquely linking regulatory compliance with a health plan’s member experience, network integrity and network performance within a unified platform. It provides health plans with the insights and efficiencies needed to build high-performance networks.
“The integrity of a health plan’s provider network is based upon the integrity of its data,” said Steve Levin, CEO, Quest Analytics. “Our Accuracy Services solution improves a health plan’s provider data quality to improve member and provider experiences, increase operational efficiencies and ensure regulatory compliance.”
Key Benefits of QES Accuracy
With QES Accuracy, health plans can:
Improve Operational Efficiency
- Reduce internal outreach costs and improve provider response rates.
- Consolidate disparate processes for individual practitioners, small provider groups, large delegated groups, and health systems.
- Improve claim payment accuracy and reduce recovery costs.
Streamline Provider Data Management
- Eliminate lengthy data backlogs and reduce manual data review costs.
- Provide more timely updates to downstream systems by automating data ingestion through a flexible API.
- Respond quickly and easily to audits and stakeholder questions with high transparency into data changes, sources and events.
Comply with the No Surprises Act and Other Regulatory Requirements
- Maintain accurate, current information in provider directories with demonstrable, rolling 90-day outreach to all outreach-able providers.
- Easily identify ineligible and nonpracticing providers, practitioners who are no longer at service locations, and closed service locations.
- Obtain summary and detailed views of verification dates and sources, outreach dates and communication channels.
Experience QES Accuracy Services at AHIP 2023
Visit Quest Analytics’ booth #1717 at AHIP 2023 to learn more about QES Accuracy Services and how it can help you with your provider data accuracy needs. We look forward to seeing you there!
Join our AHIP Session
Roger Holstein, Chairman, will lead a session on June 14, 2023, from 11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. PST entitled, Cacophony or Symphony: Eliminating Bias and Noise to Improve Outcomes. The presentation will explore how bias and noise in decision-making lead to unintended consequences and greater variation in care. Join us and broaden your knowledge on this important topic.
More On Provider Data Accuracy and Network Adequacy
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments and best practices in provider data accuracy with these valuable resources! We’ve rounded up some of the most helpful articles on current network adequacy and provider data accuracy rules to help you navigate the changing landscape. Dive in now!
Proven Solutions for Your Provider Network Management
Looking to simplify your workload? Let Quest Analytics take on the heavy lifting! Our solutions and dedicated team specialize in provider data accuracy and provider network adequacy for various lines of businesses, including Medicare Advantage, Medicaid and Commercial. Schedule a strategy session today and see how we can help you every step of the way.